Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It Was Good News

Yesterday, we met with our tax accountant.  As we had anticipated, it was good news.  We'll receive a modest refund.  I'm happy.  Sylvia is happy.  Midnight yawned and went back to the serious business of napping.

Transition Begun

Yesterday after returning home, I started the process of changing from Microsoft to Linux hosting for my Internet hosting package.  This has required a lot of mouse clicks and keyboard strokes.  My hand is sore!

I'm hoping by month's end to have a self-hosted Wordpress blog up and running.  That blog will have its own domain name.  I'll keep you informed.

Now I have to get away from this computer and rest my hand.  Spring is on the way. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Pricilla said...

Congrats on the tax news. The next paragraph read something like this for me:
blah blah blahblahblah blah blah.
Which is why I am on blogger and will stay there.

I have learned that the one good thing about not making any money is not having to pay any taxes.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Congrats on the transfer. My eyes always suffer after something like that.

Good news about the taxes! I am still on edge..... :(

Lin said...

I'm waiting for our refund to come. It isn't large, but it beats paying any day!

Glad to hear you are getting a refund too!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

switching to WP seems like a lot of work